Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mandie, Class of 2010

Mandie was my first senior shoot for the Class of '10 and I was thrilled to get going with seniors again! Finding cool places to shoot seniors is one of my favorite things! Mandie's shoot went by so quickly because she was so easy to work with and we just had a good time with it. I've known Mandie for 6 years or so now and I was honored that she asked me to do her senior photos. Enjoy your sneak peak, Mandie. There are tons more!

I *LOVE* this first one. Mandie is so laid back and cool. Nothing flusters this girl and from the beginning of the photo shoot, she was as comfortable as you can imagine. I told her most people take some time to get comfortable in front of the camera so not to let that bother her, but NOT her! Seriously. Impressed.



Mandie, you are so beautiful! Great color choices for your outfits! 

I adore this next shot. The expression on her face is so indicative of who Mandie is as a person- calm, cool, collected, even-keeled, happy, content. . . I LOVE IT!


Oh my goodness, she's just so pretty!

We chased down the last little bit of light as the sun was setting and we shot like crazy! Mandie kept her smile going and going and going- all the time looking completely natural! I was very impressed. Here is one gorgeous shot from that set.


Congratulations, Mandie, on your senior year! I am excited for you and all that the future has for you.

1 comment:

  1. They turned out so good! I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much again! It was such a fun experience! I absolutely love them!
    -Mandie =]

    ReplyDelete