Sunday, July 12, 2009

Monica and Todd- Beach Vow Renewal

Here are several more from Todd and Monica's 10th Anniversary vow renewal in Newport.

Todd getting his first view of his gorgeous wife . . .

Her dress is KILLER! I definitely had some fashion envy going on.
Monica found the perfect location for a private ceremony. . . just a wee bit dangerous, but hey! Inches from a massive cliff makes for some beautiful photos. Nothing like being on top of the world!
You can't tell here, but it's about a 40 foot cliff! Yikes!! I was determined to get my shots. Between straddling rope barriers inches away from the massive drop and walking over snake holes barefoot, I think I proved my devotion as both a photographer and a best friend. What do you think?

She's so beautiful! Her blue orchids made me drool!


I have to say, I have a crush on the pastor!! He's such a hunk! (For those of you who don't know and are slightly disturbed right now, don't worry- he's my husband of 11 years!)


I LOVE this shot! They look like they are models!


Some champagne to celebrate . . .
A mellow expression (below) and a smile (next) . . . in both, Monica is stun-ning!!! Can't pick a favorite. Her hair sweeping around her face and shoulders all dream-like. . .

A little silliness!

A tender moment and a beautiful sunset . . .
Todd and Monica, it was a beautiful day. May God continue to bless you in your marriage for decades to come.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love them. You captured the perfection in that place. LOVE love love the last shot - that one's going big, huge. xo

    ReplyDelete