Monday, July 6, 2009

Todd and Monica - Beach Vow Renewal

Happy 10th Anniversary to my two dear friends! Todd and Monica decided to renew their wedding vows to commemorate the occasion. My husband is a pastor and with me as Monica's best friend/photographer, it just so happens that we made the perfect couple to take along to the beach! (Lucky us!!)

Okay, so this event posting is going to be completely out of order. I literally just got back from CA yesterday so I haven't had a lot of time with the images. However, I am rushing to get a few pics up for Monica this afternoon so she can get a sneak peek. I'm starting with several of the 'after-shots' and we'll get another post up later in the week with shots from the ceremony. Enjoy!

We were afraid that the haze (that literally set in just an hour before the ceremony) would interfere with pictures, but it all worked out so perfectly. I love the milky, mystical feel of the light that the haze created.

Had to play around a little with the lifeguard tower. So sweet!
Watching the sun beginning to set. . .
I love the way Monica reacts to the cold water rushing up the beach here.


This is one of my favorites from the day. They both look so relaxed and gorgeous!!
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment