Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ashlee and Garrett

Over the weekend my sweet cousin, Ashlee, got married to her beau, Garrett in sunny Southern California. It sounds cliche but I could not have asked for a better man for Ashlee. Welcome to the family, Garrett!

Theresa of Theresa Vreeland Photography was kind enough to let me jump in and second shoot. It was such an honor and joy to be behind the camera photographing the day. There are loads of images as I'm trying to give a taste of the wedding day to some family members who weren't able to make it. Enjoy! More to come. (P.S. Isn't Ashlee completely stunning!?)

Her dress was stunning! She looked so classic, so timeless.

Fabulous shoes require the proper amount of photographic love! Two of about 40 shots I took of her Christian Louboutins. . . .haha (funny, but true)




Peeking out the door moments before the ceremony began-



I love the expressions of the groom, best man (groom's dad), and the two bridesmaids. . . such a great story they all tell here.








Aren't they just the sweetest? Sigh. Pinch me- I get to do this for a living!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment