Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ashlee and Garrett- wrap up

A ton more pictures- but again, she's my cousin so I'm using this to share with family who couldn't make it to the wedding. Thanks, Ashlee and Garrett, for a beautiful day full of photographic inspiration. I love you both!

"Yummy!" is all I can say about this sun-kissed shot!
Okay, soooo the officiant has a funny look on his face- HOWEVER, I couldn't resist- the expressions of the bride and groom are so loving. . . they look so happy!

We did it!
The 3 moms blowing kisses at the bride during pictures. . . love it!

One of my favorites!
The wedding took place at a beautiful property with tons of flowers everywhere. It made for a beautiful variety of shots. . .






One of my favorite shots of the day! My two uncles hamming it up!! I love it!

My cute cousins and their mom- I adored them in these sunglasses. So Audrey Hepburn!



Cousin, Jamie, and sister of the bride getting some love of her own from Dad.

One of my top 5 favorite moments of wedding days! The expressions that fathers and daughters give during this sweet dance- sigh. . . so sweet.

Can I hear a Whoo-Whoo!!? Mother of the groom showing she's definitely got the moves. . .


What wedding DOESN'T have this moment??? I LOVE it! This is my cousin being enticed to dance by my fabulous new friend, Patty. (I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture of Patty and me dancing together! Whew, did we have fun!!)

Father and mother of the groom cutting it up with the crew. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment