Monday, July 18, 2011

Hangin' with my Homies, {Christine Kay, Chicago Photographer}

I've known Kenna and Tyler since high school. Last week the "M" family visited from my hometown of Phoenix. It was pretty much what you picture when you think of epic-summertime-fun. Mexican food, fried ice cream, soaking in the sun on the beach, the kids catching fireflies at dusk, camping out on the floor, late nights talks after the kids went to bed, a few overly competitive games of Nertz . . . Ya, I know. Admit it. You want to visit us.

Well, they were just here for a few days of R & R but we thought it'd be fun to squeeze in a little family shoot while they were here. This family is so full of cuteness I can hardly stand it. Here are a few images from their shoot . . .











Now that the "M" family is back in Phoenix, my little family is going through a bit of withdrawl. I really wish we could just live with our friends and that was just normal. Love to all of you. Miss you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment