Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Fresh One! (Christine Kay, Chicago Photographer)

Is it just me or is there something completely magical about a fresh baby? And maybe especially so when that fresh baby is the firstborn. There is precious little in life (if anything!) that could possibly compete with this time in a parent's life. I always feel honored when invited to the hospital room to take the very first family photos with a new little life. There is so much emotion in the room and as the one behind the lens, trust me, I feel every one of them.

While I certainly enjoy commentating on most of my photo shoots, there are some where I just think it is best to let the images tell the story all by themselves. So I'm just going to get right to it. Congratulations, Jon and Joge! Little man "W" is absolutely adorable. And you are a really sweet mommy and daddy already!









3 comments:

  1. Oh that didn't make me want a newborn or anything. That shot with the rings is SO cute! Wow, you captured every tiny little wrinkle and fuzz on his sweet new skin! Sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the joy of welcoming a new little one. I love all the photos.

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. This is EXACTLY what I needed to get excited about my next little one! It's been a little less magical with number three :) It reminds me of my little photo shoot with Mae Mae...ok baby in my belly, you can come now. :)

    ReplyDelete