Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas From the Crew

My goal: Christmas pictures on the tracks. My obstacle: I, like you, dread the stress and pressure that inevitably comes with dressing up the kids and heading off to "the photoshoot". It's all you can do to put on a happy face, pretend the kids arguing isn't driving you nuts and gently remind the sweeties just how sweet they are (and to act like it!).

Well, I'm happy to say that this year, it really wasn't all that bad. By now, my kids have grown to love photo shoots with Mom, even offering up their own ideas for poses and backgrounds. (I know- it's a Christmas miracle!!!!) So, without further ado, our Christmas pictures, a collaborative effort from me and my kids . . .

"The" picture . . .
First runner up:
and on to individuals-




She lost her two front teeth for Christmas! Perfection!


Merry Christmas, everyone! From me and my 4 favorite people in the whole wide world! It has been one FABULOUS year!

No comments:

Post a Comment