Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Julia and Michael's Wedding 11-08

I had the privilege of second shooting my first wedding with Renee Bergmen Photography(reneebergmen.com). The bride and groom were adorable and had this fun-loving, super romantic way about them.

I have to say, I'm a shoe girl and these bridal shoes pretty much had me at hello. . .
The groom was a die-hard romantic. He sent Julia a dozen roses in her favorite color along with a poem he wrote for his bride on their wedding day. Sigh . . .

Julia is not short on personality! What fun it was to capture her spunk!

What a beautiful, glowing bride.

Gorgeous peonies . . .


I love this shot. She radiates love and happiness.

Oh yeah, and a fun, polka-dot pedicure to go with those sweet shoes.

I spied the father-of-the-bride going over his notes for his speech and snapped a shot of this shy dad before he could even suspect anything!

What a cute little ring bearer! I caught him biding his time by playing off in the bushes . . .

Special touches . . .

Walking down the aisle with Dad. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment