Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Krista and Tyler continued. . .

I love this next image! I love it in B & W and I love it in color, sooooo, you get both. Krista has the most amazing blue eyes so I tend to gravitate towards the color. But then again, B & W is so classy and refined . . . okay, take a moment and argue with yourself over your favorite- I am!!!
Click on the image to enlarge and you'll see what I'm talking about with her eyes!

Tyler making her laugh again. . .

and again . . . (I think I have a good 10-15 images of her laughing at him. . . so cute, they are!)


I love this sweet moment!

(Tyler, I can't wait for the wedding! You are a crack up!)





The classic engagment photo- him biting the top of her head . . . oh wait- that's just classic TYLER. :)


Thank for all the fun, Krista and Tyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment