Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Becca and Craig's Engagement Photos

My dear friends, Craig and Becca, are getting hitched! I am so glad that you asked me to do your engagement photos- you two are so sweet with each other and are definitely 'the perfect couple'. Loved all the fun, edgy backgrounds we found downtown. We just had a good ol' time, didn't we?

This couple not only fell in love but also got engaged over a cup of tea on the front porch. We thought it'd be fitting to include that element in their engagement photos . . .





Becca has a love for graffiti walls, so we worked them in where ever possible.


Some funky processing for my cool, edgy couple . . .


Loved this location for an edgy 'ring shot'!

Heehee. Okay, I saw this sign and we had some fun with it . . . here's Becca 'whipping' him into shape. . . eh, just kidding, Craig! But couldn't resist poking a little fun . . .




Highlighting Becca's beautiful big blue eyes - this is for you, Craig!



Yummy afternoon sunlight bringing in some drama . . .

Continuing the love of graffiti . . .

I love this one! The man claiming his woman!


Craig and Becca, I can't wait to process the train track pictures! They'll be up next week . . . .

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet Christine! I love the coffee cups... shows a little something about them :) Great location choices too... awesome job!

    ReplyDelete