Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Holcombe Family

I can't tell you just how fun it was to shoot this next family who I know through church. With 3 stops for shooting, a not-so-interested pet, travel time, and fitting in a mini senior session, we were chasing the sun like crazy and working fast. They were such troopers though and rolled with me. We got some beautiful shots.
Awwwwww . . . thanks Jenny (that's the dog!) for finally cooperating! The humankind and dogkind alike look so natural and beautiful.


Now these are two amazingly BEAUTIFUL sisters!!!!


Oh my gosh! I think I may have died and gone to heaven! This background photographed so beautifully as a backdrop. It's too bad this is the max picture size I can post on this site because this picture is even more amazing larger. I'm regretting not swiping those sweet green metal chairs before I left, but at least I have a picture of them.

Travis lookin at all his girls . . . awwwww.

What a beautiful family!!!!! I love this final shot.

Thank you, Holcombe family. I'm still working on the remaining gobs of pictures I took. You'll have them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment